Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun at the Tortilla Factory and with the Shipps!!

We had such a fun time with the Shipps today at the Pool and going to Tortilla factory tonight with everybody! Of course we missed Mom and Dad and Tom who was working. Becky treated us all (and there was alot of us!!) which was such a nice surprise!! The kids all had so much fun together and the adults had such a great time visiting!! I am sure the waitor earned his tip as Abby sent her meal back 3 times and we do like lots of salsa and the kids love their chips!! It was a fun night, even if it was not the same with out our parents!!


We love the Tortilla Factory!!!





These 3 girls planned to wear matching shirts, see the same logo!!

3 comments:

  1. We had Such a great time me, Jenn, and Jensen planned our outfits!!!!! Then Jensen slept over at our house!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. I adore my family. Our physical bodies were not with you but our hearts were. I am glad you are all together. Cherish this time. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a blast! The pictures of the girls in their matching outfits are just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete