Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life at BYU

The rest of my time in Utah was spent getting Sarah set up with everything I could possibly think of that she would need, some snacks to keep in her room, a fun body pillow, a book shelf etc. I also spent so much fun quality time with my relatives out there who I know will be there for Sarah in a second when needed, what a comfort that is. I loved my time with my Mom, we had so much fun with our morning at the beloved Quilted Bear (a whole room of Salt City Candles!!!!) , fun lunches and dinners and getting to go to the movies one night!! We went down on Saturday afternoon and took Sarah out for a quick ice cream at the Creamery, I am still dreaming of that ice cream, it was SO yummy!! I was not excited about Sunday and saying goodbye to my sweet Sarah. I took her laundry back up with me to Kathy's so she could start with all fresh clothes. Saying goodbye was not easy, I adore that girl so much. Sarah is so fun. She is so adored by her sisters and of course her parents and I think of what she is doing every second of the day. BUT.....I KNOW that this is where Sarah should be, each day she is there she grows more and her eyes just sparkled like I have never seen them sparkle. She is SO HAPPY!! What more could I want for her than to see my little girl grow spiritually and make wonderful friends who she can be herself with. We are now True Blue BYU fans!! I am so thankful that I had this time with my family out in Utah and especially for this time with Sarah and to see her settled and to see her happy!! I love you Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment