Friday, September 9, 2011

Amy is Sweet Sixteenj-FINALLY!!!!














Amy has been counting down to her 16th birthday for 200 days!!  She was SOO excited to turn 16!!  She is such a darling girl and the boys are lucky to be able to date her now!!  On her actual birthday her best buds Lauren and Sydney came over with Robeks and spent part of the day with her.  It was kindof a hard day as Sarah and I were leaving for the airport the next morning at 4:00 in the morning so there was lots of mixed emotions going on in the house!!  We had Amy's big party the Friday night when I got back from getting Sarah settled in Provo.  She had her friends over to Grandma's house and we set up the firepit so they could make smore's and they played just dance and night time games outside and we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and they had a great time!!  Here are some of my favorite things about my sweet Amy.

1.  She ALWAYS tried to do the right thing and choose the right
2.  She has a strong testimony of the Gospel and loves the Church
3.  She is a loyal sister and a true friend
4.  She is a hard worker and so talented at whatever it is she tries to do
5.  I love to hear her sing, she always moves me to tears
6.  I love her performances in the shower every night, even when she uses all of the hot water
7.  I love how she always liked to say "I Love You" many times a day and night, isn't that the best thing to hear from your 16 year old!!
8.  I love how I don't have to worry about checking the doors anymore, my reign has been taken over and a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulder, now poor Amy has to worry about it, I feel bad for her about that!! 
9.  I love to hear her "rules" about clothes and hair and shoes and how certain shirts can't go with light jeans but can go with dark jeans and how flip flops have to match, her mind cracks me up!!
10.  I love how I have to "FORCE" Amy to watch a movie with us (it is investing too much time!!) but she can watch Modern Family for 3 hours straight!!  Another rule I don't understand :)
11.  Amy always makes me laugh and she adds so much life, fun and love to my life and our home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment